NSU

1905 N.S.U.

1905 N.S.U.

1905 N.S.U. The history of the marque can be traced to 1873 when in the German Duchy of Swabia at Riedlingen two mechanical engineers, Christian Schmidt and Heinrich Stoll established themselves as knitting machine makers. By 1886 their island factory on the Danube afforded no room for further expansion. Schmidt left Stoll and established works at Neckarsulm, a town on the river Neckar near Heidel ...[Read More]